Effective Date: 20th April 2019.
Here is a summary of the key points:
· Your email is only stored if you sign up or make a purchase.
· We do not buy or scrape emails or any other personal data.
· We do not sell any personal data.
· You can unsubscribe at any time.
· Your payment data is not stored.
· Card payments are securely processed using Square payment services.
Please feel free to read the following detailed legalese that we are obliged to provide.
OrMiCo (‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’) operates the www.ormico.com website (the ‘Service’).
This section informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use
our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (‘Personal Data’). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (‘Usage Data’). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
OrMiCo uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service.
· To notify you about changes to our Service.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
· To provide customer support.
· To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
· To monitor the usage of our Service.
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
· To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Retention of Data
OrMiCo will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
OrMiCo may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation.
· To protect and defend the rights or property of OrMiCo.
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
· To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
OrMiCo aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
· To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
· To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate.
· To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you.
· You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to OrMiCo. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (‘Service Providers’) to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (‘Children’). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
· By email at email@example.com.
· By visiting our website www.ormico.com